CITY WALK TOUR & BERGHOF REFUGE – FULL DAY – PRIVATEfrom
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeCharming, City Tour, Family-friendly, Food - Wine, Gourmet, GROUP DEPARTURES, Historical, Lake, Local People, Mid-range, Mountain, National Park, Urban, Walking Tour
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
At the heart of Bariloche Historic District, we will walk to uncover secrets, myths and stories about the 3 waves of German immigration that arrived to Bariloche. This will cover from the time of Bariloche foundation all the way through the latest immigration after the 2nd world war. We will discuss about nazi presence in Argentina & Bariloche, some myths, and the role of the Argentinean government. We will pass by 4 main historical sites: the Civic Center, the Bariloche Andean Club, the German School and the German neighbourhood. Then, we drive up to mount Otto to visit Otto Meiling´s historic museum house & have lunch in the Berghof refuge while enjoying the view to the Nahuel Huapi lake. Finally, we enjoy soft hikes around Berghof.
- Discover German Inmigration secrets, myths and stories
- Otto Meiling Historic House
- Refugio Berghof Lunch with stunning views
Duration: 7 hours
-Only Private tour. Departures every day schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel;
- English Speaking Guide;
- Lunch 3 courses with drinks at Berghof Refuge;
- Gourmet Snacks / trail mix & refresco.