CRUCE DE LAGOS – FROM BARILOCHE TO PUERTO VARAS – REGULAR – FULL DAYfrom
Bariloche (Argentina) – Puerto Varas (Chile)
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, BEACH, Charming, Classic, Family-friendly, Forest, Lake, Mountain, Navigation, Quiet, Romantic, Rural, Seaside, Trekking, Trendy
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
Sail across the Andes on 3 beautiful lakes
The Cruce Andino is the only route that takes you from Chile to Argentina through the Andes Mountains. An unforgettable trip from Puerto Varas in Chile to San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina. Cross three beautiful lakes, connected by 4 strips of land. Available all year round, it is an unmissable trip taking in incredibly beautiful landscapes, traveling through the most vibrant region of Patagonia. The tour takes one day to get to Argentina, with the option to split it into two or more days by staying over (in Peulla or Puerto Blest).
Duration: 12 hours
-Only regular navigation departs available everyday, departure 08.00am.
- Ticket for the Navigation Cruce de Lagos.
- Transfers (ask if you want to add them).
- 08.00 am Pick up at the Bariloche Hotel
Departure from the Bariloche Hotel to Puerto Pañuelo bordering the Nahuel Huapi Lake.
- 08.00 - 10.00 am Bariloche - Puerto Pañuelo
On the way you will marvel at the beautiful Swiss-style architecture that characterizes the buildings of the area. Beautiful gardens and flowers color the place until Puerto Pañuelo.
- 10.00 - 11.00 am Puerto Pañuelo - Puerto Blest
We will sail from Puerto Pañuelo to Puerto Blest on the Gran Victoria catamaran sailing on the Nahuel Huapi lake. You will be able to observe the greatness of the landscape, the green of the forests, the approaching birds and learn more about the fascinating history of this place (boarding fee not included, approx 3USD)
- 11:00 - 12:00 pm Puerto Blest - Puerto Frías
Arrival at Puerto Blest. We will go by bus to the Frías River to Puerto Alegre, and then continue on the Victoria del Sur boat on Frias Lake. In this tour of the lake we will have the beautiful view that Tronador Hill offers us. After a short navigation we arrive at Puerto Frías where we will have to carry out the border procedures.
- 12:00 - 14:00 pm Puerto Frías - Peulla
We continue by bus to Peulla with beautiful views of the Cordillera de Los Andes
- 14:00 - 15:30 pm Lunch in Peulla
Arrival to Peulla, ecological Villa, paradise for nature lovers. Lunch (additional cost)
- 15:30 - 17:30 pm Peulla - Petrohue
We will sail towards Petrohué, sailing the Todos los Santos Lake. If the weather permits, we will have views of the Osorno Volcano, Puntiagudo Volcano and Cerro Tronador.
- 17:30 - 20:00 pm Petrohue - Puerto Varas
Continuation to Puerto Varas bordering Lake Llanquihue. Imposing views of the Osorno and Calbuco Volcano dominate the entire landscape. Arrival in Puerto Varas.