GOURMET NIGHTS: ESPACIO TRAPICHE WITH DINNER – HALF DAYfrom
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeBoutique, Budget, Charming, Drinks, Food - Wine, Gourmet, GROUP DEPARTURES, Local Food, Mid-range, Photograph, Quiet, Romantic, Tasting, Trendy, Walking Tour, Wines
- Activity Level Challenging
- Group Size Large Group
An excellent option to enjoy the architecture and the excellent wines of this traditional mendocinian winery next to the highlights of the gastronomy in Mendoza.
Espacio Trapiche: is the scene of a unique moment in which the wines of Daniel Pi, the first winemaker of the Trapiche Winery, combine with the dishes of the renowned Chef Lucas Bustos. With a philosophy “less impact, more care.” Apply the concept of KM 0 to your kitchen, working to minimize the distance between the origin of the raw material and the dishes. Potatoes, tomatoes, olives, fresh seasonal vegetables, are harvested in their own garden guaranteeing the freshness and quality of the products they offer. A gastronomy designed in Perfect pairing with the wines of the winery. In this way an ideal marriage occurs between the dishes, full of the flavor of the local, and exclusive examples that can only Tasted in this space.
Duration: 4 hours.
-Regular tours departs on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, all year long, at 09.45 pm.
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel;
- Night tour of the winery before dinner;
- 3-courses paired dinner with Trapiche wine;
- English Speaking guide.