GRAFFITI & STREET ART TOUR: NORTHERN CIRCUIT – HALF DAY – PRIVATEfrom
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeBudget, Charming, City Tour, Ecofriendly, Face to Face, Family-friendly, Graffiti, GROUP DEPARTURES, Historical, Local People, Mid-range, Photograph, Trendy, Urban, Walking Tour
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
We will begin our tour in the Plaza de Mayo highlighting some of the stories in which art was used as a means of social claim. We will see the most respected stencil of our country and remember the first graffiti that was recorded by our press. A commercial gallery will reveal the frescoes of the unparalleled Mural Art Workshop with the most delicate skill display of iconic Argentine artists recognized in the world. Art will cry out for justice in Balvanera. The culture of young people will be present in Recoleta. We will walk through some passages of Palermo Soho where we will have the opportunity to meet a large number of works by the most diverse artists with the most diverse techniques. And finally we will know the colorful facade of the flea market.
- Drink some coffee at Locos por el Fútbol in Recoleta (intervened by the artists CAMPOS – JESSES)
- Visit a subway station intervened by graffiti artists
- Visit Bond Street Gallery (only from Monday to Saturday PM)
Duration: 4 hours
-Only Private tour. The tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel;
- English Speaking guide.
- Coffee at Locos por el Fútbol (optional);
- Visit a subway station (optional);
- Visit Bond Street Gallery (optional);