GRAFFITI & STREET ART TOUR: SOUTHERN CIRCUIT – HALF DAY – PRIVATEfrom
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeBudget, Charming, City Tour, Ecofriendly, Face to Face, Family-friendly, Graffiti, GROUP DEPARTURES, Historical, Local People, Mid-range, Photograph, Trendy, Urban, Walking Tour
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
We will begin our tour in the Plaza de Mayo highlighting some of the stories in which art was used as a means of social claim. We will see the most respected stencil of our country and remember the first graffiti that was recorded by our press. The modern city will make us play with modern street art. The paths of muralism will take us to the Arts District where we will appreciate a large number of works by local and foreign authors as well as deepen the various techniques used to capture the passion of the place. In the Design District we will have the opportunity to know the largest mural in our country. We will cross the old quarter to discover minimal stories in which art changed destinations. And finally we will know the Argentine street art declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Eat some ice-cream at Lucciano’s in Puerto Madero (intervened by the artist Martín RON)
- Visit a subway station intervened by graffiti artists
- Visit the Casa Rosada Museum to see the Siqueiros’ mural (only from Wednesday to Sunday)
Duration: 4 hours
-Only Private tour. The tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel;
- English Speaking guide.
- Ice-cream at Lucciano’s (optional);
- Visit a subway station (optional);
- Visit Casa Rosada Museum (optional);