GREAT & EAT: LUNCH OR DINNER AT AN ARGENTINIAN HOME – HALF DAYfrom
Share a Lunch/Dinner in a Local People House
Buenos Aires, Tigre Delta, Salta, Bariloche, El Calafate,
El Chaltén, Ushuaia, Mendoza & Salta.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Boutique, Charming, Drinks, Face to Face, Family-friendly, Fly & Drive, Food - Wine, Local Food, Local People, Quiet, Rural, Tasting, Urban, Wines
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
Great & Eat is a 2 to 5 hours experience at a local resident’s home, sharing the homemade lunch or dinner.
An included meal is a specialty of the hosts, but also something representative of the destination.
It includes an entrance, main course, dessert, soft drinks and a glass of an alcoholic drink.
It is feasible in different destinations in Argentina:
Salta, Buenos Aires, Tigre Delta, Bariloche, El Calafate, El Chaltén & Mendoza.
Perfect for Fly & Drive programmes!
Duration: between 2 and 5 hours.
-Private tour schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Lunch/dinner: entrance, main course and dessert;
- Drinks (not alcoholic ones), wine or other alcoholic drink;
- An Instruction (in English) with all the information about how to get to the host house.
- Pick up & Drop Off at your hotel (ask if you want to include this).