IGUAZÚ FALLS: BRAZILIAN SIDE – HALF DAYfrom
Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Bird Watching, Charming, Classic, Falls, Family-friendly, Forest, Jungle, Kayaking, Navigation, Trekking, Trendy, Water Sports
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
From the Brazilian National Park, there are panoramic views of the falls which are almost 3 km long and 270 cascades. This tour takes a 1000 meter easy walk that lasts approximately 1 hr and starts from the Das Cataratas Hotel and finishes in the canyon of the Devil’s Throat.
-You can combine this excursion with Bird’s Park or Itaipú Dam.
-It is possible to combine Brazilian Falls with the transfer In or Out as follows:
On Arrival Day – In: it is possible to make excursion “Brazilian Falls” on the day of Transfer In, for passengers arriving at Puerto Iguazú Airport (Argentinian Airport) on flights until 12:30hs .
On Departure Day – Out: it is possible to visit the Brazilian Falls with transfer OUT with flights departing from 15:05pm. During April to September // 15:45 pm.
Duration: 4 hours.
We recommend our customers:
– Take with you some insect repellent;
– Comfortable clothes and shoes.
-Regular tour departs every day at 07.30am or 15.30pm.
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel;
- English Speaking guide.
- Entrence Fee to National Park;