WINE CELLARS TOUR: MAIPÚ WINES AND FLAVOURS- FULL DAYfrom
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeBoutique, Budget, Business, Charming, Classic, Family-friendly, Food - Wine, Luxury, Mountain, Quiet, Romantic, Rural, Tasting, Trendy, Wines
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
Maipú, located at the east of the city, transports us to the past. We invite you to get to know the origin of Mendoza’s wine. We will visit wineries that opened the way to viticulture and even today preserve the family tradition.
A tour to share and enjoy an excellent day of Wines. The idea is to live this experience in groups composed of wine travelers, who share the interest in this fascinating drink. In this way you can appreciate every detail of the winemaking during the visits, and as a perfect outcome of the day, enjoy a lunch specially designed for the tour.
Duration: approx. 9 hours
-Regular tour departs Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 08.30 am.
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel;
- Visit and Tasting at TRAPICHE Winery;
- Visit and Tasting at SIN FIN Winery;
- Visit and Tasting at ZUELO from ZUCCARDI FAMILY Olive Oil Factory;
- 3-steps lunch in PAN & OLIVA at SANTA JULIA Winery;
- English-Speaking guide.