NAVIGATION: GLACIAR EXPEDITION – 2 DAYS 1 NIGHTfrom
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Bar, Boutique, Budget, Charming, cruises, Drinks, Ecofriendly, Face to Face, Family-friendly, Food - Wine, Forest, Glaciers, Gourmet, GROUP DEPARTURES, Hiking, Ice Trekking, Lake, Luxury, Mid-range, Mountain, Music, National Park, Navigation, Photograph, Quiet, Romantic, Sunset, Trendy, Wild Life, Wines
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Large Group
09:00 am: Boarding the Santa Cruz Cruise in La Soledad Private Port, Tranquil Bay (Punta Bandera Spot).
09:15 am: Start of the expedition. Navigation to the Upsala Canal, limit allowed through National Parks, panoramic view of that Glacier. Navigation to the Spegazzini Glacier. Lunch,
In the afternoon, sailing to the Cow Post. Disembark and walk to the old port of settlers and walk to the viewpoint of the Spegazzini Glacier. Dinner and night at the cruise.
Breakfast. Navigation through the Canal de los Témpanos to the north front of the Perito Moreno Glacier. Lunch in front of the Glacier. Disembark and walk on footbridges. Boarding and return navigation towards La Soledad Private Port, Tranquil Bay, Punta Bandera Spot.
04:00 pm. End of the expedition. Transfer to El Calafate.
-Regular tour depars daily, from November to April, boarding time at 09.00 pm.
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel;
- One night on-board in a double cabin with private room and external view;
- Full board service with alcoholic beverages at meals;
- Service of soft beverages and infusions during navigation;
- Entrance fee to National Park Los Glaciares;
- English Speaking Guide.