PENÍNSULA VALDES MYSTIC – 5 DAYS 4 NIGHTSfrom
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, BEACH, Bird Watching, Budget, Charming, Ecofriendly, Family-friendly, GROUP DEPARTURES, National Park, Penguin, Photograph, Rural, Walking Tour, Whales Watching, Wild Life
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
Note: In the program from December to March the whale watching will be replaced by a nautical walk.
-Regular tour departs everyday from September to March.
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel;
- Transfers to the diffrent locations;
- Dinner (only 2nd day);
- All the excurtions mention in the itinerary;
- Entrence fee to Estancia San Lorenzo & Estancia Rincón Chico;
- English Speaking guide.
- DAY 1 TRELEW - PUERTO MADRYN
Welcome by your guide at Trelew airport in the morning. Transfer to Trelew for breakfast at the renowned Touring Club Hotel.
Before leaving for Puerto Madryn, we visit the Museum for Paleontology Egidio Feruglio to see the permanent exhibition, as well as the backstage lab assisted by the museum research staff. Transfer to Puerto Madryn and check-in at the Territorio Boutique Hotel around noon. After the hotel check-in we drive to El Doradillo, an area just outside Puerto Madryn with new agribusiness farming: lavender, tea blends, olive farming, caper production and wild berries. At the end of this tour you will enjoy a tasty outdoor brunch.
Before dinnertime we visit the Ecocentro Puerto Madryn, a centre offering culture activities and the interpretation of local marine ecosystems. The Ecocentro is located on a coastal cliff offering a spectacular view over the Golfo Nuevo.
Dinner is not included. We recommend dinner at the hotel restaurant.
- DAY 5 TRELEW - DEPARTURE
Transfer to Trelew airport will be organized according to your flight schedule. End of services.