NAVIGATION: THE SPIRIT OF THE GLACIERS – 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTSfrom
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Budget, Charming, Classic, cruises, Family-friendly, Forest, Glaciers, Lake, Mountain, National Park, Navigation, Quiet, Romantic, Rural, Seaside, Tasting, Trekking, Trendy, Walking Tour, Water Sports, Wild Life, Wines
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
05:00 am: Transfer from El Calafate to Puerto Privado La Soledad, Bahía Tranquila (Paraje Punta Bandera). Check in will be on board, the crew is introduced and an informative talk is given as well as a welcome drink.
05:30 am: We will navigate to Bahia Alemana/Puesto de Las Vacas. Disembark to a hike. Dinner and spend our fisrt night.
Breakfast. Landing at Puesto de las Vacas for a walk.
Sailing towards Spegazzini glacier. Lunch. Sailing towards Upsala glacier.
Dinner and overnight at Bahía Toro – Seno Mayo.
Breakfast. Hike in the Andean-Patagonian forest with views of Mayo and Negro glaciers.
Navigation through Canal de los Témpanos towards Perito Moreno glacier. Lunch.
Landing and walking along the glacier’s northern footpaths in the National Park.
Sailing back to Paraje Punta Banderas.
04:00 pm: Disembark at El Calafate.
* Special departures for Christmas will have an extra charge *
-Regular tour depars daily, from November to April, boarding time at 05.00 pm.
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel;
- Two nights on-board in a double cabin with private room and external view;
- Full board service with alcoholic beverages at meals;
- Service of soft beverages and infusions during navigation;
- Entrance fee to National Park Los Galciares;
- English Speaking Guide.