TIGRE: EL DESCANSO ISLAND – FULL DAYfrom
Paraná Delta – Tigre
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeBudget, Charming, Classic, Family-friendly, Food - Wine, Navigation, Seaside, Swamps, Trendy, Walking Tour, Wild Life
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
El Descanso Island is a garden where landscaping, outdoor art and nature meet to reveal the best representation of the Paraná Delta in Tigre, Argentina.
Located on the Sarmiento River just 40 minutes from the city of Buenos Aires, El Descanso Island is a memorable experience that promises moments of relaxation and delight in an environment of immense natural, artistic and gastronomic diversity.
The route through its various natural and design gardens arranged between streams, bridges and canals create a landscape space for a unique experience of admiration and introspection in all the seasons of the year. With the arrival of each season, the display of magnificent colors and perfumes reveal the beauty of nature in all its splendor.
However, what really captures the attention of visitors is the works of renowned contemporary Argentine artists such as Pablo Reinoso, Bastón Díaz, Carlos Gallardo and José Fioravanti that harmoniously complement the beauty of the garden.
-Regular tour departs from Monday to Friday at 11.30am
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability
- Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel;
- Breaskfast, Lunch and Snack;
- Tour around the gardens. Duration: 1 1/2 hs.
- Transfers (Optional for extra charge. Please, ask for transfer service):