TREKKING & CANOAS IN TIERRA DEL FUEGO NATIONAL PARK – FULL DAYfrom
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Bird Watching, Budget, Charming, Classic, Family-friendly, Farm, Lake, Mountain, National Park, Navigation, Quiet, Romantic, Rural, Seaside, Trekking, Trendy
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
After covering the 10 km from Ushuaia to Tierra del Fuego National Park, this tour visits its most relevant attractions. On foot, and in contact with Nature, along the undulating 8-km-long Coastal Path, this medium-difficulty hike should not pose a big challenge to those passengers used to exercise, and with the appropriate attire.
Those who prefer a less demanding activity may choose to walk along a few horter, and softer trails (please request the “Soft Trekk” option in advance).
Near to the border of Lapataia River, lunch will be served with a great panoramic view from inside a heated dome-tent, to avoid wind or rain.
Afterwards, all participants will be equipped with rubber boots, coverpants and lifejackets: the excursion will continue from Lake Acigami aboard inflatable canoes (duckies) for about an hour through the fresh water of the Lapataia and Ovando rivers until reaching the sea in Lapataia Bay. This canoe activity ends near the point where Route 3 (also called Pan-American Highway) meet its southern end.
Duration: 7 hours.
Equipment that the passenger must bring: Waterproof jacket + polar jacket. Waterproof shoes or trainers with good traction. Hat. Sunglasses. A pair of extra socks to change after the activity in canoes.
-Regular tour departs from Sundays to Fridays, from October to May, at 08:30 am.
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel;
- Drinks (bottled water, soft-drinks, Patagonian red wine);
- Lunch. Vegetarians and coeliacs: menus available by reservation;
- English Speaking guide.
- Entrence fee to National Park Tierra del Fuego;