VILLA LA ANGOSTURA & INALCO HOUSE – FULL DAY – PRIVATEfrom
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Charming, Family-friendly, Food - Wine, Gourmet, GROUP DEPARTURES, Historical, Lake, Local People, Mid-range, Mountain, Navigation, Photograph, Walking Tour
- Activity Level Leisurely
- Group Size Medium Group
We will drive east from Bariloche towards steppe to an area with historic German influence and where some authors say Hitler arrived in 1945 and lived for a while. We will visit an old train station, and a nearby meaningful thomb in the San Ramon ranch area. Then continue driving to La Angostura boutique village, walk & drive city tour in the area. Enjoy a gourmet lunch at Correntoso hotel, and navigation in Nahuel Huapi to the front of Inalco house, where some authors say Hitler lived for a few years. Drive back from La Angostura Village to Bariloche.
- Steppe Lands & German Influence
- Estancia San Ramon & Baron Von Bulow thomb
- Yacht Navigation to Inalco Hous
Duration: 9 hours
-Only Private tour. Departures every day schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel;
- English Speaking Guide;
- Gourmet Lunch at Correntoso Hotel. Drink Included;
- Gourmet Snacks / trail mix & refrescos.