BARILOCHE DISCOVERY ACTIVE – FULL DAY
Holiday TypeAdventure, Charming, Classic, Family-friendly, Forest, Lake, Mountain, Quiet, Romantic, Rural, Trendy
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Hike + Kayak (Full Day)
Bariloche Discovery Active offers you the best full day multi-sport adventure tour in Lake District. Paddle the pristine waters of Nahuel Huapi & Moreno Lake, enjoy a Home made tasty Pic Nic lunch by the lake in a calm bay, and explore on foot and reach “Miradores del Brazo Tristeza”, with stunning views of Mount Tronador, the lake & the Andean landscapes.
- Discover “Circuito Chico” & Llao Llao Park
- Experience kayaking in crystal clear waters of Moreno Lake
- Hike at the foot of Mount López with spectacular vistas of Nahuel Huapi lake
- Enjoy a Home made and Tasty Pic Nic lunch by the lake on a solitary beach
Trip length: 9:00 am – 17:00 pm (full day)
Activities: Hiking, kayaking & Sightseeing tour
Available: October to April
Group size: Max. 12 Pax
Departure: Bariloche, Patagonia Argentina
After picking up passengers at their hotel we’ll enjoy a private transfer along Bustillo Avenue with spectacular vistas of Lake Nahuel Huapi. We’ll pass front the Luxurious Llao Llao hotel, Pañuelo Port and reaching López Bay, where our Adventure tour begins. Kayaks and guides will be ready and you will have a sea kayaking and itinerary briefing in order to start paddling on lake Nahuel Huapi and lake Moreno discovering its coasts and hidden bays where most of the people have no access. There is enough time to take photos, explore and enjoy the landscape.
In one of the secluded beaches we will have a Home made and Tasty Pic Nic lunch on the shore of the lake, where you can relax and breathe fresh air surrounded by pure nature.
After the relaxing break, we will begin the hiking stage up to the viewpoints of Tristeza Branch and its incredible panoramic points discovering most of lake Nahuel Huapi, its islands, neighbouring hills and at the back the magnificent Mount Tronador, with its glaciers and endless snow of the Andes. Beginning of the descent and arrival to the vehicle from where we continue discovering the beauty of Bariloche and the lakes district. The tour has a short pause in Panoramic Viewpoint “Punto Panorámico”, where Nahuel Huapi, Victoria Island and the mountain range are the major figures. We’ll arrive at the hotel late afternoon.
- Vegetarian Menu
- Other languages guiding
Recommended equipment list:
- Small Day backpack
- Wind jacket
- Mountain / outdoor pants
- Hiking boots / training shoes
- Fleece & extra
- Woolen hat / gloves
- Cap / sun screen
- Pair of socks
- Small towel
- Rain gear (in case of bad weather)
Optional: hiking poles / camera
-Regular tour departs available everyday from October to April, pick up time 09.00am
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Both of them includes Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel.
- Private Transfer services
- Certified Mountain & kayak guide (English, Spanish)
- Tasty Pic Nic Outdoor Lunch
- Morning / afternoon snacks (Cereal bars, trail-mix & non alcoholic beverages)
- All kayak equipment (life vest, spray skirt, splash jacket, neoprene gloves & booties)
- NRS Dry bags & Pelican cases for clothing and personal items (camera, ecc.)
- First aid kit
- Everything not mentioned as INCLUDED