BARILOCHE SEVEN LAKES ROUTE– FULL DAY
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Charming, Classic, Family-friendly, Forest, Lake, Mountain, Quiet, Romantic, Rural, Trendy
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Travel through the legendary Ruta de los Siete Lagos (Seven Lakes Route,) connecting two of the most beautiful towns in the region across lush valleys and mountains.
From 800 AM to 7:00 PM
The town of San Martín de los Andes is located south of the Neuquén province. It’s nestled in an ample valley on the shores of Lago Lacar, at an elevation of 640 meters over sea level.
Setting out from Bariloche, you’ll travel to San Martín de los Andes, going through Villa la Angostura first, and then towards the Siete Lagos, where you can enjoy the most beautiful scenery in the region, crystalline lakes, with unusual colors of blue and green, framed by dense, old woods.
Arriving at San Martín de los Andes, a typical mountain town, you’ll have time to tour the city, visit the banks of Lago Lacar, enjoy the delicious and varied gastronomy of the area, and later you’ll meet up at the designated point for the return to Bariloche.
This is, without a doubt, a trip that you can’t miss when you visit the area.
-Regular tour departs available everyday from October to April, pick up time 09.00am
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Both of them includes Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel.
- Private Transfer services
- Certified Mountain & kayak guide (English, Spanish)
- Tasty Pic Nic Outdoor Lunch
- Morning / afternoon snacks (Cereal bars, trail-mix & non alcoholic beverages)
- All kayak equipment (life vest, spray skirt, splash jacket, neoprene gloves & booties)
- NRS Dry bags & Pelican cases for clothing and personal items (camera, ecc.)
- First aid kit
- Everything not mentioned as INCLUDED