BUENOS AIRES NORTH BIKE TOUR – HALF DAY
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Bike, Budget, Charming, City Tour, Ecofriendly, Family-friendly, Historical, Local People, Mid-range, Museum, Photograph, Sports, Trendy, Urban
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Visit Buenos Aires’ parks, great French style buildings and discover how the elite and influential families helped build the country. Cycle and discover why Buenos Aires is referred to as the Paris of South America. In this tour you will visit some neighborhoods such us San Telmo, Puerto Madero, Retiro, Recoleta and Palermo.
- Old Docks
- Law School
- Floralis Genérica
- Palermo Chico / Sanmartiniano Institute
- Palermo Forest y Rosedal
- Eva Perón Monument / National Library
- National museum of Fine Arts
- Del Pilar Church and Recoleta Cementer
- France Embassy / Ortiz Basualdo’s Home
- Cenotaph to the fallen in Malvinas
Duration: approx. 3 hours and 30 minutes
Distance: 16 km
-Only regular tours. This tour departs everyday at 02.00 pm.
- Helmet and bike lock;
- One water bottle per pax;
- English Speaking Guide.
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel;