ESTANCIA CRISTINA LODGE – 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Bird Watching, Budget, Charming, Classic, Climbing, Family-friendly, Farm, Forest, Glaciers, Hiking, Lake, Mountain, National Park, Navigation, Quiet, Romantic, Rural, Seaside, Trekking, Trendy, Walking Tour, Wild Life
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Staying at Estancia Cristina is living in first person the experience of a Patagonian stay of yesteryear. With its remote location is ideal for a radical disconnect. The fusion between simple and tasty gastronomy is the pleasure for the most sophisticated palates! From each of the windows of the rooms we can see the immeasurable green of the valley, the majestic North Hill, the hanging glaciers … images that make our guests feel tiny in the face of such immensity. Our hosting programs offer an all-inclusive service, based on the warmth and professionalism of our staff, which turns out to be a simply unrepeatable experience.
-Regular tour departs available everyday, pick up time around 07.00 to 07.30am.
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Transfer by land to / from hotel in El Calafate – Port of Punta Bandera.
- Navigation Lake Argentino, Arm Upsala and channel Cristina.
- Accommodation with full board during the stay.
- Activities within the Estancia Valley.
- Wi-Fi & Mobile Detox: Given the prestigious location of Estancia Cristina, visitors will only have wifi service in the octagon and will not have a signal on their mobile phones; this way you will fully enjoy each experience
- Double or twin rooms with the option to add a bed in 5 of the 20 rooms of the lodge. We have foldable cots on request.
- Electricity is provided by generator set.
- Alcoholic beverages, laundry, tips, fishing permit and calls from satellite phone.