FLY & DRIVE: LAKES & MOUNTAINS – 10 DAYS 9 NIGHTS
San Martín de los Andes, Villa La Angostura, Bariloche, El Bolsón & Esquel
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Boutique, Budget, Charming, Classic, Ecofriendly, Face to Face, Family-friendly, Fly & Drive, Forest, Hiking, Lake, Local Food, Local People, Luxury, Mid-range, Mountain, National Park, Navigation, Photograph, Quiet, Romantic, Rural, Train, Trekking, Trendy, Wild Life
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Enjoy the magical landscapes of Patagonia lakes and mountains and take your time to experience an unforgettable contact with virgin nature.
POSSIBLE EXTENSIONS: Carretera Austral in Chile | Puerto Madryn & Península Valdés.
Please contact us for further information and customized itineraries.
Operative: suggested from September to May.
- All services, excursions and transfers detailed on the programme;
- Meals detailed (B: breakfast, BXL : box lunch ; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Customized maps and tourist guide with suggestions along the destinations
- 24hs assistance through our mobile phone
- Car rental for 09 days: Pick Up AM at San Martín de los Andes office (Day 2) and Drop Off PM at Esquel airport (Day 10). Includes basic insurance with excess and free km
- 2 nights’ accommodation in San Martín de los Andes with breakfast as its described in the itinerary in the mentioned hotels or in similar, according to availability at the moment of the booking request
- 1-night accommodation in Villa La Angostura with breakfast as its described in the itinerary in the mentioned hotels or in similar, according to availability at the moment of the booking request
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Bariloche with breakfast as its described in the itinerary in the mentioned hotels or in similar, according to availability at the moment of the booking request
- 1-night accommodation in El Bolsón with breakfast as its described in the itinerary in the mentioned hotels or in similar, according to availability at the moment of the booking request
- 3 nights’ accommodation in Esquel with breakfast as its described in the itinerary in the mentioned hotels or in similar, according to availability at the moment of the booking request
- International flights
- Tour conductor
- Early check in/Late check out at hotels
- Meals and services not mentioned
- Drinks Turing meals (except Dinner & shows and box lunch that include them)
- Optional and suggested services
- Personal expenses and tips
SAN MARTÍN DE LOS ANDES
Upon arrival, welcome at this picturesque mountain village by Lácar lake and transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in San Martín de los Andes.
SAN MARTÍN DE LOS ANDES
Morning pick up the car rental to start this adventure and visit Lanín volcano and its picturesque Huechulafquen lake.
Overnight in San Martín de los Andes. (B)
SAN MARTÍN DE LOS ANDES - VILLA LA ANGOSTURA
Continue Southwards, getting inmerse on the well-known Seven-Lake Road. You will be able to enjoy views of beautiful lakes and lively waterfalls with crystal clear waters. It is also possible to visit the delightful Traful village.
Overnight in Villa la Angostura (B)
VILLA LA ANGOSTURA - BARILOCHE
Enjoy a visit along its surroundings such as Bahía Manzano, as well as Arrayanes National Park.
Then continue Southwards to Bariloche, the main city of the area, by Nahuel Huapi lake.
Overnight in Bariloche (B)
Day to enjoy driving and discovering on your own in Bariloche area: you could visit the area known as Short Circuit, by the shore of Nahuel Huapi lake, visiting Campanario hill, Moreno lake, San Pedro y Llao Llao peninsulas and Colonia Suiza area.
Overnight in Bariloche (B)
BARILOCHE - EL BOLSÓN
Departure Southwards to El Bolsón, by the lakeshores of the Gutiérrez, Mascardi and Guillelmo Lakes, going past places like La Veranada and Pampa del Toro. Then you go down to a hamlet next to Villegas river. Once you cross two rivers, Foyel and Quemquentreu, you will arrive at El Bolsón a town surrounded by mountains over 2000 m high, which give it a favorable climate for growing fine fruits, such as strawberries, raspberries, and so on. A very interesting place to visit is the craftsmen marketplace, famous for its works in copper, wood and ceramics.
Lago Puelo area is near and worth visiting too!
Overnight in El Bolsón. (B)
EL BOLSÓN - ESQUEL
Continue southwards to Esquel, In Chubut province. This town, at the foot the Andes mountain range is known as the southernmost stop of the La Trochita narrow gauge steam train, which once traveled more than 400 km through Patagonia. Continue to a beautiful reserve to overnight in comfortable domes, immersed in Nature.
Overnight in eco domes nearby Esquel. (B, D)
Enjoy the activities proposed by the lodge, such as horseback ridings, hikings or mountain bike, in a virgin and peaceful environment.
Overnight in eco domes nearby Esquel. (B, L, D)
ESQUEL: LOS ALERCES NATIONAL PARK
Departure to Los Alerces National Park, declared world heritage by the UNESCO.
The Los Alerces National Park is located in the Andes of northern Patagonia and its western boundary coincides with the Chilean border. Successive glaciations have moulded the landscape in the region creating spectacular features such as moraines, glacial cirques and clear-water lakes. The vegetation is dominated by dense temperate forests, which give way to alpine meadows higher up under the rocky Andean peaks. A highly distinctive and emblematic feature is its alerce forest; the globally threatened Alerce tree is the second longest living tree species in the world (>3,600 years). The Alerce forest in the property is in an excellent state of conservation. The property is vital for the protection of some of the last portions of continuous Patagonian Forest in an almost pristine state and is the habitat for a number of endemic and threatened species of flora and fauna. There are also different colorful lakes where it is possible to enjoy navigations.
Overnight in eco domes nearby Esquel. (B, BXL, D)
ESQUEL - DEPARTURE
After breakfast, farewell drive to Esquel Airport. Hope you enjoyed this experience!