MORENO LAKE KAYAK EXPIRIENCE – HALF DAY
Holiday TypeAdventure, Charming, Classic, Family-friendly, Forest, Kayaking, Lake, Mountain, Quiet, Romantic, Rural, Trendy
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
Enjoy a kayak day tour in Bariloche, Patagonia and discover the spectacular Tristeza branch. Exploring and paddling the inlets of this wilderness region with nice waterfalls, evergreen forest, impressive vistas of Mount Tronador and the Andes.
- Sea kayaking in Bariloche, Patagonia Argentina
- Discover Tristeza Branch & Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Admire impressive vistas of Mount López & Mount Tronador
- Drive along “Small Circuit” for a sightseeing tour
Trip length: Full Day (9:00 to 17:00)
Available: October to April
Group size: Max. 12- Pax.
After picking you up at the hotel, we will go to the starting point which is 40 minutes away to the west of Bariloche. We’ll travel by private transfer along Bustillo Avenue with a wonderful view to the lake Nahuel Huapi.
When we reach Lopez Bay, which is the starting point for the kayak tour, our sea kayak guides will give you a briefing regarding the safety procedures, the itinerary, the basic kayaking and low impact techniques that you need to take into account.
Once we’re ready in the water, we’ll kayak part of the bay close to the coast with a beautiful view to the nearby mountains: Lopez, Capilla and Millaqueo. After paddling for a short time, we’ll discover the entrance to this amazing branch with its granite cliff, falls and thick Patagonian vegetation.
In the morning we’ll paddle the west coast at the foot of Capilla Mountain, and We’ll be able to take photos, enjoy the landscape and relax in one of the most wonderful places of lake Nahuel Huapi.
Our kayak guides, who are always aware of your needs, will offer you tasty tea, snacks or what you may require; breaks to relax are always present.
We will enjoy a tasty lunch like a “Pic Nic” in one of its solitary beaches and then we’ll start going back exploring its hidden spots and magnificent scenery. Unless it is cloudy, we’ll be able to see the outstanding Mount Tronador with its endless glaciers and beautiful peaks.
In the afternoon we’ll arrive to Lopez Bay where our private transfer will be waiting us to return to Bariloche.
This itinerary is subject to changes based on the group and the weather conditions.
- Vegetarian Menu
- Other languages guiding
Recommended equipment list:
- Waterproof jacket (gore tex or similar)
- Mountain / fast drying pants
- Base layer & extra
- Fleece & extra
- Woolen hat / gloves
- Cap / sun screen
- Pair of socks
- Small towel
- Personal Items
-Regular tour departs available everyday from October to April, pick up time 09.00am
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Both of them includes Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel.
- Private Transfer services
- Certified kayak guide (English, Spanish)
- Tasty Pic Nic Outdoor Lunch
- Morning / afternoon snacks (Cereal bars, trail-mix & non alcoholic beverages)
- All kayak equipment (life vest, spray skirt, splash jacket, neoprene gloves & booties)
- NRS Dry bags & Pelican cases for clothing and personal items (camera, ecc.)
- First aid kit
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Everything not mentioned as INCLUDED
- Park entrance fee