SPA TERMAS DE CACHEUTA – FULL DAY
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeBoutique, Charming, Ecofriendly, Falls, Family-friendly, GROUP DEPARTURES, Luxury, Quiet, Romantic, Spa, Trendy
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Upon arrival to Cacheuta, you are free to take advantage of the services of the Hotel Termas de Cacheuta, surrounded by the cordillera of the Andes mountains and just beside the Mendoza River. Between the large stone pools, the modern technology, and the hydrotherapy equipment, the spa provides the perfect resources to enjoy these natural thermal baths in the mountains. The excursion to the thermal spa is based on the concepts of well-being, relaxation, health and vitality.
The thermal spas provide many benefits for several different health issues:
- Musculo-skeletal problems
- Respiratory system
- Skin conditions
- Sport injuries and stress
Duration: approx. 10 hours
-Regular tour departs everyday at 08.30 am.
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up & Drop off at your hotel;
- Natural stone baths both inside and outside with temperatures of 30-40°C;
- Access to: the thermal cave, waterfalls, hydromassages, bubble bath, pressure showers, cold-water pool, footbath, natural solarium, thermal swimming pool, & thermal bud bath;
- Lunch: different cuts of red meat, chicken, pork, lamb, charcuterie, vegetables, salad and dessert;
- English Speaking guide.
- Robe (optional for extra charge);