THE SPIRIT OF THE GLACIERS – 3 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Budget, Charming, Classic, cruises, Family-friendly, Forest, Glaciers, Lake, Mountain, National Park, Navigation, Quiet, Romantic, Rural, Seaside, Tasting, Trekking, Trendy, Walking Tour, Water Sports, Wild Life, Wines
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
Transfer from El Calafate to Puerto Privado La Soledad, Bahía Tranquila (Paraje Punta Bandera) at 5:30 pm. Check in will be on board, the crew is introduced and an informative talk is given as well as a welcome drink. We will navigate to Bahia Alemana/Puesto de Las Vacas. Disembark to a hike. Dinner and spend our fisrt night.
After breakfast the passengers will disembark to a hike. Once on board we will start to navigate towards Canal Spegazzini, where we will have lunch facing the Spegazzini Glacier, we will then head towards Upsala Glacier where we will also view icebergs. Finally our new target is Bahía Toro at Seno Mayo. Disembark to a hike and visit to waterfall. Dinner and spend our second night.
At 9:00 a.m. the cruise will depart heading south. We will land again, to Visit Mayo and Black Glaciers. Later we will navigate towards Perito Moreno Glacier, through Canal de los Témpanos. Expedition ends at Puerto Privado La Soledad, Bahía Tranquila, Paraje Punta Banderas. At 4:00 pm we will be landing and transferring the passengers back to El Calafate.
* Special departures for Christmas will have an extra charge of USD 385.
-Departures only available on Tuesday and Friday: Pick up 17.30pm.
- Two nights on-board in a double cabin with private room and external view.
- Full board service with alcoholic beverages at meals.
- Service of soft beverages and infusions during navigation.
- On-board activities conducted by a bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- Transfers FROM and TO El Calafate.
- Entrance fee to Parque Nacional los Glaciares
- Special departures for Christmas will have an extra charge of USD 385.