TORRES DEL PAINE: THE FJORD TRAIL – 2 DAYS 1 NIGHTS
From Torres del Paine, Chile
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeAdventure, Charming, Ecofriendly, Forest, Glaciers, GROUP DEPARTURES, Hiking, Horseback Riding, Ice Trekking, Lake, Mountain, National Park, Navigation, Photograph, Puerto Natales, Quiet, Rural, Trekking, Walking Tour, Wild Life
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Ideal for beginners and young riders, this 2-day experience shows you Torres del Paine from an entirely new perspective. Criollo horses and a local baqueano will accompany you through woods, past lakes, along rivers and to glaciers – all while you simply gaze in awe at your surroundings.
-Regular tour departs from September to April at 07.00 am.
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel;
- All horses, saddles and packhorses;
- Helmets, Leather chaps, leather gloves, saddle bags, dry bags;
- All meals indicated in the schedule (B: breakfast, BL: picnic lunch, D: dinner, BBQ: barbecue);
- One night at Lake Brush camp (Mountain Hardwear, Trango 3.1 triple tents, double occupancy basis);
- Navigation from Puerto Bories to Lake Serrano
- English-Speaking Guide, plus a Baqueano (local cowboy).
- Any additional nights;
- Medical expenses;
- Travel insurance (insurance for air medical rescue service – first aid and/or evacuation – included);
- Personal expenses;
- Sleeping bag and mattress;
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine;
Navigation to Serrano River – Horseback ride to Lake Brush
10 MINUTES TRANSFER / 4 HOUR BOAT RIDE / 5-HOUR RIDE, WALKING AND TROTTING
Around 7:30AM we will take a short transfer to Puerto Bories dock, from where we will take a 4-hour boat ride to Lake Serrano, where we will visit the Serrano Glacier. After lunch at the Hostería Balmaceda, we will meet our gaucho and our horses and then begin our horseback ride adventure through humid forests, similar to those of the Austral channels. Later we arrive to the gorgeous Lake Brush where we will enjoy a perfect spot for a great camping night and a Chilean BBQ, with locally sourced beef on the grill served with a variety of fresh sides to compliment our day´s end.
Night at Lake Brush Campsite (L-BBQ).
Ride to Serrano Village
4-HOUR SLOW RIDE, WALKING / TRANSFER BACK TO PUERTO NATALES
After a hearty breakfast we continue to Torres del Paine National Park through Magellan deciduous forests to Aniceto Astorga’s farmhouse, located at the Serrano Village area. After passing our horses to their caretakers, we will drive back to Puerto Natales. Today a fresh box lunch will be included for you to enjoy upon completion of your 2 day Fjord adventure!