WINES & GOURMET NIGHTS – HALF DAY
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeBoutique, Charming, Classic, Drinks, Food - Wine, Gourmet, Local Food, Quiet, Romantic, Tasting, Trendy, Wines
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Mendoza gastronomy inspires us with gourmet food pairings and premium wines, to create an unforgettable experience in the most attractive places in the province. Undoubtedly, “Wine & Gourmet Nights” is a tourism product that was created to combine the privacy and romance of a dreamlike dinner with the teachings of one of the most important wineries in Argentina. We propose living this experience in small groups, with other wine travelers sharing the same interest in this fascinating beverage. In this way you can appreciate every detail of the visits, and as a perfect ending to this dynamic tour, enjoy a gourmet lunch paired with sparkling wines.
The Wineries you will visit are:
– Clos de Chacras: it represents the heritage of all Mendocinians, because since its origin in 1921 until today, this piece of land has provided a legacy of our own men and women, using secrets that transform the grape into wine. This is a boutique winery located in Chacras de Coria constructed in 1921. Inside, the winery is full of history and traditional style, but including the most advanced technology to produce high-quality wines. Wine aging process takes place in underground cellars with natural temperature and lighting conditions. Why visiting this winery? Because of its colonial architecture, the essence of a boutique winery, which allows harvesting and processing grapes at their optimum day. Also because of its founder’s history: Bautista Gargantini, a pioneer in Mendoza’s viticulture.
– Club Tapiz: it is located in a residence built in 1890 and surrounded by 10 hectares of vineyards. The house was restored preserving its Renaissance villa structure without losing its identity, characteristics that make it unique and natural connection with the environment and the magnificent view of the Cordillera de los Andes. Why visiting this winery? Located in Club Tapiz, Terruño reflects the essence of Mendoza’s regional cuisine with an international twist. The restaurant was distinguished in 2007 and 2008 by Great Wine Capitals as one of the best in Mendoza.
Duration: approx. 4 hours.
-Regular tour departs Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, pick up time around 05.45 to 06.15 pm.
-Private tour departure schedule is coordinated previously with the passenger depending on their availability.
- Pick up and Drop Off at your hotel;
- English Speaking guide;
- Visit and 3 wine Tasting at CLOS DE CHACRAS Winery;
- Visit and olive oil Tasting at CLUB TAPIZ Winery’s Olive Oil Factory;
- Four course dinner at TERRUÑO RESTAURANT by Club Tapiz.